Messaggi raccomandati

mike.oldfield.-.man.oo6dfo.jpg

Mike Oldfield - Man On The Rocks (Deluxe Edition) [2014] (2023) 44.1-24
Genre: Progressive Rock
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [44,1kHz/24 bit]
Time: 01:58:42
Full Size: 1.4 GB

The contrast to his last album Music Of The Spheres - which topped the classical charts in 2008 - could not be greater. On his studio album Man On The Rocks, Mike Oldfield has dispensed with the experimental long form and instead delivers live-recorded rock. The 11 catchy, deeply emotional and perfectly produced tracks of Man On The Rocks tie in again with his song-oriented albums like Crises or Islands.

Man On The Rocks features players such as legendary bassist Leland Sklar (Phil Collins, Crosby, Stills & Nash, James Taylor) and drummer John Robinson (Michael Jackson, Eric Clapton, Daft Punk). Although Oldfield has worked with some of the world's most famous vocalists in the past, here he has found an incredible young talent to interpret his words, Luke Spiller from the Struts.

It has been a pleasure making Man On The Rocks with such a dedicated team of performers,' says Oldfield. For a long period, I felt that I wasn't going to record any new music again. But, after the elation of the Olympics and the explorations of my catalogue, I felt the time was right to return with this, one of my favourite albums to date.

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t62Z9Vuemfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFGgGeWg-CA

941b20c9edbd76c98e7f7b431b5d2998.gif

Please login or register to see this code.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...