Messaggi raccomandati

tommy.howell.-.americ9cf2f.jpg

Tommy Howell - American Storyteller (2023) 44.1-24
Genre: Southern rock, Country
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [44,1kHz/24 bit]
Time: 45:41
Full Size: 555.25 MB

Best known for his iconic acting performances in The Outsiders, E.T., Red Dawn, The Walking Dead and many others, Tommy is now adding songwriter and musician to his resume. He is delighted to unveil this new form of his creativity to his fans. He adds, "I can't wait for people to hear the songs and my stories. I'm excited for them to get to know who I really am, not hiding behind a character or a script."

The album was recorded and produced in Nashville by Dean Miller (son of country music legend Roger Miller), who recalls, "Working with Tommy has been an amazing experience. He brings a work ethic to everything that is incredible. I've had the pleasure of seeing how quickly his sound and skill have developed through our sessions together. He has found his place in music pretty quickly and it's an honor to be a part of this project." American Storyteller consists of eleven tracks of Texas thunder-heart meets mountain-music soul. Tommy wrote or co-wrote all but one song on the album with Kevin Lee, Dave Kennedy, and Kurt Thomas.

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_zU54HTujk&list=OLAK5uy_kGa8WTnnR6ZRMGH7RiWX5NTTjU62pxhmg&index=1

941b20c9edbd76c98e7f7b431b5d2998.gif

Please login or register to see this code.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...