Vai al contenuto
  • iptv.png

Cat Stevens - Catch Bull At Four (50th Anniversary Remaster) (2022) [96kHz/24bit]

antonsm
 Condividi

Messaggi raccomandati

_6178df63fad16b09afeeca5299a0388d.jpeg

Cat Stevens - Catch Bull At Four (50th Anniversary Remaster) (2022) 96-24
Genre: Folk, Rock
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [96kHz/24 bit]
Time: 39:19
Full Size: 808.29 MB

Following the 50th anniversaries of Yusuf / Cat Stevens' seminal albums Mona Bone Jakon, Tea for the Tillerman, and Teaser and the Firecat, 2022 will see the legendary singer-songwriter celebrate 1972's Catch Bull At Four with a newly remastered 50th anniversary edition. The platinum-selling title, which marked Cat Stevens' most successful chart album.

Released in the autumn of 1972, Catch Bull At Four marked Cat Stevens' sixth studio album and fourth release on Island Records - A&M in the U.S. - following Mona Bone Jakon, Tea for the Tillerman (both 1970), and 1971's Teaser and the Firecat. In the two years leading up to the highly anticipated title, the British singer-songwriter had soared to incredible heights, becoming a global star with such hits as "Father and Son," "Wild World," "Where Do The Children Play?" "Morning Has Broken" and "Peace Train."

The songs on Catch Bull At Four find the artist grappling with his dizzying rise to fame, while, at the same time, delving deeper into his spiritual journey. This search for meaning is illustrated in the album's title, which specifically references the challenge and strength one must summon as they seek enlightenment. The opening track, "Sitting," also speaks to this dichotomy. Cat Stevens sings, "Sitting on my own not by myself/Everybody's here with me/I don't need to touch your face to know/And I don't need to use my eyes to see." Later, the artist speaks to the trappings of celebrity: "Bleeding half my soul in bad company/I thank the moon I had the strength to stop."

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaUii7TOvLM

Please login or register to see this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnrUJgL4apg&list=OLAK5uy_n7FogObPrvTBtS-AQbDsJ27gxcEhmzVjI&index=6

941b20c9edbd76c98e7f7b431b5d2998.gif

Please login or register to see this code.

Modificato da antonsm
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...