Messaggi raccomandati

fbe8cd4f03c50eeb399c8c7a2d74c3e1.jpeg

Ben Harper - By My Side (Retrospective) (2014) 96-24
Genre: Alternative | Blues Rock
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [96 kHz/24 bit]
Time: 45:05
Full Size: 1013.19 MB

Two-time GRAMMY® Award winner Ben Harper has chosen a selection of his favorite ballads for this career-spanning retrospective. Harper, who has worked with all of music's biggest stars including Pearl Jam, Jackson Browne and Ringo Starr, has captivated audiences with his signature blend of blues, folk, soul, reggae and rock. On By My Side, the multi-instrumentalist delivers twelve of his most unforgettable songs including "Forever," "Diamonds On the Inside" and "Waiting On an Angel." The album also boasts an exclusive new ballad "Crazy Amazing" and a rare studio version of "Not Fire, Not Ice," which was previously unavailable in the United States. This is a vital recording for any music lover's collection.

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aClz1u1Oi9k

941b20c9edbd76c98e7f7b431b5d2998.gif

Please login or register to see this code.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...