Messaggi raccomandati

a071f649a7fb8025928bd1dad766b53f.jpeg

Avi Rosenfeld & Marco Buono - Sailing Islands By The Sound (2019) 44-24
Genre: Progressive Rock
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [44,1kHz/24 bit]
Time: 47:05
Full Size: 499.93 MB

Progressive Rock is a magical world of sounds. Yet, it is very challenging and people love it for its richness, complexity, dramatic epic sounds and top musicianship. I got into it for its melodies. Early Genesis, King Crimson, Camel, Yes, Pink Floyd created worlds of unique and special music. When Tommaso Monopoli, the amazing drummer, raised the idea for me to write a prog rock album, It was sounding impossible at first , but I took the challenge. While not a pure prog album, the result is kinda the feel of Prog blended with Classic Rock. In order to create this sound I was very luck to work with such amazing musicians as Tommaso with a unique drum style, Amadeo Zunino on Bass and many more super talents. And of course Marco Buono, the master of vocals, make this album very very special.

A journey to another musical world.

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3p94IFqXFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wNFT7wtHjM

941b20c9edbd76c98e7f7b431b5d2998.gif

Please login or register to see this code.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...