Messaggi raccomandati

_15b148f07e286c2c3313e6290c983a07.jpeg

Zelbo - In My Dreams (2021) 44.1-24
Genre: Melodic Rock, AOR
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [44,1kHz/24 bit]
Time: 0:48:22
Full Size: 592.75 MB

ZELBO is a new melodic rock outfit masterminded by Norwegian keyboard player Dag Selboskar. Their debut album, 'In My Dreams', released on 10th December.

Selboskar is an experienced musician who debuted with the band Da Vinci, with whom he made two acclaimed albums, 'Da Vinci' (1987) and 'Back In Business' (1989) for Polygram. The band ceased touring in 1992 and went on a prolonged hiatus, which only ended in 2017 with the release of the comeback album 'Ambition Rocks'. Selboskar had meanwhile remained busy working with Trine Rein, Street Legal and Eidsivating before deciding to start ZELBO as a solo project.

He subsequently enlisted the services of longtime friend and guitarist Ken Ingwersen, who had started his own career in the 80's working with Evenrude, followed by Rags, Street Legal and a lengthy tenure with Ken Hensley's (Uriah Heep) band. Singer Frode Vassel and drummer Sturla Nøstvik complete the line-up.

'In My Dreams' is a debut album of the highest order. A Scandinavian AOR classic in the making, it is sure to make fans of artists such as Da Vinci, Work Of Art and Europe extremely happy!

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjEzea673Io

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Jk7h_TrzQ

Please login or register to see this link.

941b20c9edbd76c98e7f7b431b5d2998.gif

Please login or register to see this code.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...