Messaggi raccomandati

_80b112356644ad83a1a49b0a4a1d22ec.jpeg

Paul Gilbert and The Players Club - 'Twas (2021) 44.1-24
Genre: Christmas Music,Instrumental rock
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [44,1kHz/24 bit]
Time: 52:41
Full Size: 593.9 MB

Portland, OR - Paul Gilbert and The Players Club / Mascot Label Group have announced the release of a new seasonal offering titled 'TWAS. Gilbert's 17th solo album features a dozen recordings, two of which are new, original compositions.

Gilbert shares, "Many will agree that in recent times, challenging events have been pouring down upon our heads like an Exploding Waterfall of Molasses. At least it sometimes feels like that to me. But while I was jamming Christmas songs with my friends, playing an assortment of red, green, and white Ibanez electric guitars, I felt like life was THE BEST. I hope that this music can put a smile on your face as well. Merry Christmas to all. And to all, a good night."

Gilbert formed a band of Portland, Oregon's finest jazz and blues musicians for these sessions. The players are Dan Balmer (guitar), Clay Giberson (keyboards), Timmer Blakely (bass), and Jimi Bott (drums).

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9Ks9XvBDz0

941b20c9edbd76c98e7f7b431b5d2998.gif

Please login or register to see this code.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...