Messaggi raccomandati

27035834315b7d12734a09ce19b124a3.jpeg

Stephan Thelen - Fractal Guitar 2 (2021) (2021) 48-24
Genre: Progressive Rock
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [44,1kHz/24 bit]
Time: 01:13:44
Full Size: 838.39 MB

The making of this album, the successor to the first Fractal Guitar album, has been quite an adventure during quite a unique time in history. The journey started (although I didn't know it at the time) on November 2, 2019 in Oakland, California, when Henry, Chris, Andy and I were recording tracks at MegaSonic studio. When I returned to Zürich, the world as we knew it soon changed drastically due to the quickly spreading Coronavirus. While it was a time to rethink the values that had governed our lives, it was also (thanks to the wonders of the internet) a disguised opportunity to record an album in lockdown.

As with the first Fractal Guitar album, I owe a great deal to all the fantastic musicians who play on this album, this time especially to Jon Durant, Barry Cleveland, Andi Pupato and Markus Reuter. Special thanks to Tim Motzer, Michael Manring and Bill Laswell, who were all part of this project, but only appear on "Fractal Guitar 2 Remixes", a companion album also available on Bandcamp. Further thanks to my friend Anil Prasad, who introduced me to at least half the musicians on this album, to the Muir family for their generous hospitality at a time when traveling was still possible and to Leonardo "Moonjune" Pavkovic for continuous and unwavering support.

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pomLyEo3v4A

941b20c9edbd76c98e7f7b431b5d2998.gif
f0808d22256c887c852e10f5578f479c.jpeg

Please login or register to see this code.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...