Messaggi raccomandati

_fdbb9590f159392fe0cf9aa41bde6775.jpeg

Icon Of Sin - Icon Of Sin (2021) 44 1-24
Genre: Heavy Metal
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [44,1kHz/24 bit]
Time: 01:04:55
Full Size: 786.35 MB

Frontiers Music Srl released of the self-titled debut album from Brazil's Icon Of Sin, a new project centered around the stunning vocal talents of the popular Brazilian YouTube sensation Raphael Mendes. The band's sound is a loving acknowledgement of their love of '80s heavy metal coupled with a modern approach.

Guitarists Sol Perez and Mateus Cantaleano, bassist Caio Vidal, and drummer CJ Dubiella have joined up with Mendes to round out the full line-up of Icon Of Sin.

"Music is my passion, a way of life!" says Raphael Mendes. "It's really been and continues to be a fantastic experience, working on the Icon Of Sin album. The songs are so powerful and it has awakened something in me that I haven't felt for a long time from a heavy metal album!"

Icon Of Sin's debut album is going to leave quite the impression on the world of heavy metal in 2021 and is only the opening salvo from this amazing young talent!

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_3cuS2toPs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IklKIpmj8mI

f0808d22256c887c852e10f5578f479c.jpeg

Please login or register to see this code.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...