Messaggi raccomandati

be99eeff316ee43998ded709c5e53c5b.jpg

Demon Hunter - Songs of Death and Resurrection (2021) [44.1kHz/24bit]
Genre: Acoustic
Quality: FLAC (*tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless [44.1kHz/24bit]
Time: 01:02:43
Full Size: 730.1 MB

"Songs Of Death And Resurrection" features 11 new "Resurrected" versions of classic DEMON HUNTER songs from across the band's ten studio albums, including fan favorites such as "I Am A Stone", "I Will Fail You", "Carry Me Down" and "The Heart Of A Graveyard", plus a brand new composition, "Praise The Void". Marking an entirely new approach for DEMON HUNTER, "Songs Of Death And Resurrection" finds the band using lush string arrangements, haunting piano, and layered vocal harmonies.

"Songs Of Death And Resurrection" features founding vocalist/songwriter Ryan Clark, lead guitarist Patrick Judge, bassist Jonathan Dunn, drummer Yogi Watts, and guitarist Jeremiah Scott, who produced and mixed the effort in Atlanta, Georgia, and Nashville, Tennessee. Scott also produced the band's "War" (2019), "Peace" (2019), "Outlive" (2017) and "Extremist" (2014) records. Joanna Ott performed piano and additional vocals throughout. Strings were arranged and performed by Chris Carmichael. Clark's mother, Peggy, his original vocal inspiration, appears alongside her son for the first time ever, on "Dead Flowers" and "Loneliness".

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFBwRcpkVRw&t=2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ktCOnQdeBE

f0808d22256c887c852e10f5578f479c.jpeg

Please login or register to see this code.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...