Messaggi raccomandati

c22c0aeb509c49742eac2b347eca764b.jpg

Daniel Tompkins (Tesseract) - Ruins (2020) [48kHz/24bit]
Genre: Progressive Rock
Quality: FLAC (*tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless [48kHz/24bit]
Time: 0:38:10
Full Size: 477.6 MB

"Ruins" is Tompkins re-interpretation of the title track of his debut album "Castles" Daniel explains the song and video's meaning "'Ruins' is a rollercoaster of a song and a true reflection of all that we're about, musically. It touches on the original concept surrounding fractured relationships, tragic mistakes, compulsion and addiction - the things that can cause irreparable harm to people's lives and 'Ruins' represents the aftermath.

The song was co-produced between my good friend Paul Ortiz (Chimp Spanner) and myself. Having released Castles in 2019 (Produced by Eddie Head) I had the urge to recreate and inject a new life into it as a prog rock / metal record with the help of Paul who rewrote the music from scratch. Vocally, I really feel that this track is a very honest reflection of where my head is currently at and perhaps a nod to things to come both vocally and musically!

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEtClAK9vAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE0WIuter5I

f0808d22256c887c852e10f5578f479c.jpeg

Please login or register to see this code.

<
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...