d851abde8606ce408a0605aff0cd3e89.jpg

Paul Mccartney - Amoeba Gig [Remastered] (2019) [48kHz/24bit]
Label: Capitol Records
Genre: Rock
Quality: FLAC (*tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless [48kHz/24bit]
Time: 1:18:37
Full Size: 997.9 MB

Amoeba Gig is the first full length commercial release of Paul's surprise free concert at Hollywood's Amoeba Music on June 27, 2007. To date only four songs have seen wide release as the Amoeba's Secret EP, two of which were nominated for Grammy Awards in 2008: "That Was Me" for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance and "I Saw Her Standing There" for Best Solo Rock Vocal Performance. A few years later in November 2012, an extended 12-song excerpt of the Amoeba show titled Live in Los Angeles - The Extended Set was made available free to PaulMcCartney.com premium members for a limited period. And come July 12, 2019, a full 21-song recording documenting possibly the most intimate L.A. show Paul has ever played will be made available to the public for the first time. The millions of people not among the luckier than lucky few hundred rubbing elbows with the likes of Ringo Starr and Woody Harrelson during that once in a lifetime in-store set will be able to experience those performances of Beatles classics "The Long And Winding Road," "I'll Follow The Sun" and "I've Got A Feeling," Flaming Pie's "Calico Skies," plus Carl Perkins' "Matchbox," Jan Garber's "Baby Face" and an emotional rendition of "Here Today." Additionally, the LP will include an exclusive soundcheck recording of "Coming Up."

7f07df84fdfb0e9f0cee6c45d4766c75.png

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2njV8X2o2R8

9cf52e27974919cbba5d0b674731ca12.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GbXqrEulGI

fgubkvif.gif

Please login or register to see this code.

<
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...