Vai al contenuto
  • iptv.png

Whitney - Can I Be Me (2017) Blu-ray

antonsm
 Condividi

Messaggi raccomandati

Whitney - Can I Be Me (2017) Blu-ray
421b1dc635060a010c2188bd3b2d67a8.jpeg
Genre: Documentary,Music,Pop | Label: Dogwoof | Year: 2017 | Quality: Blu-ray | Video: MPEG-4 AVC Video / 19989 kbps / 1080i / 25 fps / 16:9 | Audio: LPCM 2.0 / 48 kHz / 2304 kbps / 24-bit; DTS-HD MA 5.1 / 48 kHz / 3559 kbps / 24-bit | Subtitles: English | Time: 01:40:57+00:33:38 | Size: 27.99 GB

There's little riper for a heartstring-plucking documentary than the life of a beloved star cut tragically short. In British filmmaker Nick Broomfield's Whitney 'Can I Be Me', he paints a poignant picture but struggles to get to the heart of his subject.

This is ironic, as the title of the film is a reference to Whitney Houston's own assertion that she commits a lot of time to being what other people want her to be: "Can I be me, now?" At one point, an interviewer asks how she wants to be remembered. In her typically disarming style - a deft marriage of thoughtful authenticity and practised evasion - Houston retorts that it surely doesn't matter as people will just remember her as they want to. It's an insightful moment into her personality but also acts as a pointed critique of a film attempting to piece together a portrait from the suppositions and recollections of a variety of friends and colleagues.

Starring: Whitney Houston, Bobbi Kristina Brown, Bobby Brown, Robyn Crawford, John Russell Houston Jr., Cissy Houston

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l10DRf4A2so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Et8hmifmhk

Please login or register to see this link.

Download:

Hotlink.cc

Please login or register to see this code.

Ex-load.com

Please login or register to see this code.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...