Messaggi raccomandati

peter.frampton.band.-xvcr5.jpg

Peter Frampton Band - All Blues (2019) 96-24
Genre: Blues
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [96kHz/24 bit]
Time: 48:20
Full Size: 1.01 GB

All Blues was recorded at Frampton's studio in Nashville, Studio Phenix, and was co-produced by Frampton and Chuck Ainlay. The album features additional collaborations with Larry Carlton, Sonny Landreth and Steve Morse.

Of the album, Frampton explains, "I have always loved to play the blues. When we formed Humble Pie, the first material we played together was just that. For the last two summers I had been playing a handful of blues numbers every night on stage with Steve Miller Band. I enjoyed this immensely and it gave me the idea of doing an 'All Blues' album live in the studio with my band. We started the resulting sessions 9 days after coming off the road last year. Over a two-week period, we recorded 23 tracks, all live in the studio. The energy of these tracks is completely different from building a track one instrument at a time. With this recording, we pay tribute to all the original artists who invented this incredible music. I hope you can hear and feel our enjoyment. I'm not sure if you can say we had fun playing the blues. But we definitely did."

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YSXLevEwIs

941b20c9edbd76c98e7f7b431b5d2998.gif

Please login or register to see this code.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...