Messaggi raccomandati

soledriver.-.return.mfif1k.jpg

Soledriver - Return Me To Light (2023) 44.1-24
Genre: Melodic Hard Rock, AOR
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [44,1kHz/24 bit]
Time: 46:05
Full Size: 573.53 MB

Frontiers Music Srl has announced debut album from SOLEDRIVER, a collaboration between two extremely talented and prolific songwriters, musicians and producers, Michael Sweet (STRYPER, BOSTON, ICONIC, SWEET & LYNCH) and Alessandro Del Vecchio (EDGE OF FOREVER, HARDLINE, JORN).

"Return Me To Light" sees these two incredible talents joining forces to make a killer melodic rock album that only they could create. In their studio work, both Sweet and Del Vecchio have a shared vision of very detailed productions, and both love crystal-clear arrangements. But both never forget the power that a rock album needs to have, so "Return Me To Light" showcases great, powerful deliveries, but nothing overwhelms the vocals and beauty of the melodies. To put it simply, the album is melodic rock in the style of JOURNEY and FOREIGNER, but on steroids and with the unique Sweet and Del Vecchio sonic stamp on it.

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR1hqM4XuOA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1uDc5JEr1w

941b20c9edbd76c98e7f7b431b5d2998.gif

Please login or register to see this code.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...