Messaggi raccomandati

stella.rose.-.eyes.ofplepu.jpg

Stella Rose - Eyes Of Glass (2023) 88.2-24
Genre: Psychedelic Rock
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [96kHz/24 bit]
Time: 39:41
Full Size: 771.96 MB

Stella Rose "Eyes of Glass", debut album to be released May 19th, on the heels of two well-received singles. "Muddled Man" and "Angel" established Stella Rose as a poetic force and powerful singer. "Passionate and dissolute, 'Muddled Man' recalls Nick Cave at his Biblical best" (Clash). Its opposing reflection, "Angel" with "warm, folksy croon swells into a room-filling climax" (Paper Magazine). Eyes of Glass, recorded in Los Angeles and produced by Yves Rothman, combines the poetic soul of Stella Rose's lyrics with the serpentine sound she and Rothman have developed. Earning its place feeling less like a descendant of what has come before, than a piece in conversation with its artistic predecessors. Nothing outweighs the significance of creating her work. "At the end of the day, I'm a writer," she says. "It's the only way for me to process my feelings, and when I write I might not understand the meaning or gravity of my words but at some point later they'll explain where I was and how I've grown. That's how I make music: I collect things over time". Whether they're written in fresh ink or are years old, you can be sure Stella Rose has found just the right way to use them to make an unforgettable statement that feels both of the moment yet timeless. "The best work I do," she says, "always resonates now." Earning praise for her work from outlets including Rolling Stone UK, Brooklyn Vegan, Paper, Clash, CREEM, and NME.

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2KqALKlnyY&list=OLAK5uy_nqcLAa8klmZeIaQC_bzUcC3edWboY19gA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzRHUSAtIr4&list=OLAK5uy_nqcLAa8klmZeIaQC_bzUcC3edWboY19gA

941b20c9edbd76c98e7f7b431b5d2998.gif

Please login or register to see this code.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...