Condividi

Messaggi raccomandati

Avatar - The King Live in Paris (2019) 48-24
Genre: Alternative Metal, Nu-metal
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [48kHz/24 bit]
Time: 01:00:37
Full Size: 751.06 MB

Last year, Avatar took the stage at the Download Festival in Paris, France. The theatrical Swedish band's performance was captured and has been readied for release as a live album, titled The King Live in Paris.

"Looking back at all that's happened and what's still going on, it feels more like a document from a pivotal battle than a live album," said frontman Johannes Eckerstrom.
"In the past, I've found it hard to motivate making something like this, but as time goes on, I find it fortunate that we get to have our work captured like this," he continued. "I realize now more than ever that we are in the process of constant change. This release is a version of Avatar that didn't exist a year prior, and that already has morphed into something else. The show at Download Paris was a particular one for many reasons. We are very proud of the result."

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgwFqKIdW6k&ab_channel=AvatarMetal

941b20c9edbd76c98e7f7b431b5d2998.gif

Please login or register to see this code.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...