Messaggi raccomandati

_8b5b497deefa9ba52bbe4aedb0805ea5.jpeg

Marcus King - Young Blood (2022) 48-24
Genre: Blues Rock
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [48 kHz/24 bit]
Time: 42:41
Full Size: 571.25 MB

Young Blood is an album about looking at tough times in your rear view mirror, although King shares that his anthemic tales of excess and salvation draw on some difficult and personal moments. King stated, "I was going through a lot during the album with addictions, breakups, and addictions because of breakups. I was overindulging in everything."

King added, "It's not a big secret to my friends. I was in a real rough place for a while. I was trying to process the death of family members and I was on the wrong medications."

Despite the challenging personal circumstances, King has made his most accomplished work to date. One of his biggest fans, Dan Auerbach, exclaimed. "Music runs so deep in Marcus's blood he might not even realize how born to do this he is. He's the real deal. Marcus has Southern Soul as part of his foundation. If you're going to play rock 'n' roll with Marcus, you have to understand that element. It's just who he is. These songs are live performances. The whole damn thing is live-the solos and everything. It's so rare in this day and age."

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POo5_0Njt1U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4AF6FA0__A

941b20c9edbd76c98e7f7b431b5d2998.gif

Please login or register to see this code.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...