Vai al contenuto
  • iptv.png

Devin Townsend - Devolution Series #2 - Galactic Quarantine (Live) (2021) [48kHz/24bit]

Condividi

Messaggi raccomandati

_247da97bcf93e6013008274acad3b9cb.jpeg

Devin Townsend - Devolution Series #2 - Galactic Quarantine (Live) (2021) 48-24
Genre: Progressive Metal
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [48 kHz/24 bit]
Time: 01:19:27
Full Size: 985.01 MB

Canadian singer, songwriter and producer Devin Townsend has been using the COVID-19 downtime to work on new material for upcoming albums, and for a current lack of touring possibilities and encounters with fans on the road he decided to do a series of live albums, quarantine albums, and generally interesting projects that keep people entertained while he's busy on his next larger releases. The series is called the "Devolution Series".

Devin comments: "So we bring to you the 'Devolution Series': a grouping of oddities and interesting material that I would like people to hear, but don't necessarily want to present as a 'major release.'

"The series will include all the quarantine songs and concerts, as well as various live shows from the past few years.

"I am currently deep in the writing of my new projects and am very excited to be doing so. Thanks for facilitating my ability to do that, and I hope you enjoy the 'Devolution Series'."

The second release under the "Devolution Series" moniker will be the "Devolution Series #2 - Galactic Quarantine" album, scheduled for June 25. It was recorded in 2020 in various places around the world as a replacement show for the COVID-affected "Empath Vol. 2 European Tour" and canceled summer festivals.

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rOhiHLPT9Q

941b20c9edbd76c98e7f7b431b5d2998.gif
f0808d22256c887c852e10f5578f479c.jpeg

Please login or register to see this code.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...