Vai al contenuto
  • iptv.png

Christopher von Deylen (Schiller) - Colors (Deluxe Edition) (2020) [BDRip 1080p]

antonsm
 Condividi

Messaggi raccomandati

d6b1f1ac5ae634d5e93641ee29aebc0a.jpg

Christopher von Deylen (Schiller) - Colors (Deluxe Edition) (2020) [BDRip 1080p]
Genre: Electronic
Quality: MKV/ BDRip 1080p
Video: MPEG-4 AVC Video / 8 865 kbps / 1080p / 25 fps / 16:9 4.1
Audio: LPCM 2.0 / 48 kHz / 2304 kbps / 24-bit
Audio: DTS 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit
Time: 01:28:33
Full Size: 11,7 GB

Fantastic piano compositions meet an electronic sound panorama: "Colors" by Christopher von Deylen (SCHILLER)*

On "Colors" the sound visionary turns for the first time intensively to the piano and explores musical worlds between melodious piano miniatures and electronic sound panoramas
For the creation of "Colors", the artist, who has received several gold and platinum awards, has retreated into nature: "Part of the album was created during my tour at the beginning of the year. The original power of nature fascinates me very much and has helped me to complete the sound of "Colors""
On "Colors", von Deylen translates this profound power into powerful sound paintings and thus develops a new, poetic sound full of energy and longing.

Setlist:

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtNdxGyC45M&feature=emb_logo

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoKjvgBJSAo&feature=emb_logo

fgubkvif.gif

a67181a86bda7487cacd84b1e1d5eb6c.png

Please login or register to see this code.

<
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...