06258fb582d4b70d2c4b21ec1d19eed0.jpg

Soleil Moon - Warrior (2019) [48kHz/24bit]
Label: Frontiers Records
Genre: Rock,Melodic AOR
Quality: FLAC (*tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless [48kHz/24bit]
Time: 0:52:40
Full Size: 675 Mb

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the release of Soleil Moon's long awaited third album, "Warrior"!

Following the great critical acclaim that Soleil Moon gathered with the release of their first two albums. "Worlds Apart" (1999) and "On the Way To Everything" (2011), the band reconvened to record a new album in 2018. Born as a collaboration between singer Larry King (Michael Thompson Band) and keyboardist John Blasucci (Dennis DeYoung), Soleil Moon has become a personal outlet for writer and producer Larry King to "spread my wings and share a piece of my life with everyone. In order to stay in this business you have to be a "Warrior". Frontiers has given me the chance to express myself my way. I am very grateful."

7f07df84fdfb0e9f0cee6c45d4766c75.png

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrPnU5E9hOE

fade210aeeae74408ea491e1d4c07965.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=TYsfjHrrLkU

fgubkvif.gif

be18d67eb38eec537ba9591a7205f0c5.jpeg

Please login or register to see this code.

<
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...