guarda impostazioni della ps3 su quale CFW sei adesso
l'ultimo CFW che si trova è il 4.66, non so se ti fa giocare online con questo ma prova.. va installato da recovery e non da update package, dai commenti pare stabile
[spoiler+=Info + Link]
[it is recommended that, after a successful installation of custom firmware, do the following:
- Settings> [system Settings]> [Restore Default Settings]. (From the XMB)
- Restore File System (Recovery)
- Rebuild Database (Recovery)
So, you will have a clean install and you’ll be fine.
(Thanks to franci97 & SonyForever)
WARNING : If you want to use PSNpatch 4.66.01, you have to remove all sorts of Spoof, worth softbreak
- Built on an OFW 4.66
- Disabled the CoreOS and control ECDSA
- LV1: patched to remove the protection LV2
- LV1: patched CoreOS Hash Check (prevents brick consoles downgradate not dehashed)
- LV1: Peek & Poke
- LV2: Peek & Poke
- Compatibility PS2 Games
- Compatibility PSP Remastered
- Compatibility PSP Minis
- Key 4.66 (start games with keys 4.66 EBOOT / sprx)
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- RSOD Screen Bypass for consoles suffering from RSOD
- PS3 BT remote patch
- PS3 BluRay DISC patch
- Compatibility with the latest version of REACTPSN
- app_home / PS3_GAME *
- Install Package Files *
- Ability to Downgrade from OFW 3:55 with QA on.
- Upgradeable to any CFW’s
- Support XMB InGame ScreenShot Feature
- Supports Remote Play Feature
- Stability as nell’OFW 4.66
- Possible Downgrade any custom firmware with QA on. TEST:
CECH 2004A - Tested and working.
CECHG04 - Tested and working.
CECHL-01A - Tested and working.
CECH-2501 - Tested and working.
CECH 2504A - Tested and working.
CECHC-04 - Tested and working.
CECHL04 - Tested and Working with IrisMan 3:33