05. Steeplechase
06. Hive
07. Lost Found & Inbetween
08. Chirikawa
09. Relaxin' At Camarillo
10. I Want To Talk About You
11. Groove Elation
12. The Guiness Spot

About: John Scofield is considered one of the most important and influential jazz guitarists and composers since he arrived on the scene in the mid seventies. A masterful improviser at the peak of his creative art, Scofield revisits today compositions & interpretations richly combining post-bop, funk edged jazz, and R&B influences. The New Morning is deeply honored to welcome this 2010 performance by John Scofield (backed by master drummer Bill Stewart, bassist Ben Street and pianist Michael Eckroth) to its series of DVDs dedicated to the great musicians of the Sons of Miles generation. A veteran alum, John toured & recorded with Miles for nearly four years in the eighties. - Daniel Farhi

Info:
Genre:  Jazz
Quality:  Blu-Ray | 1080i
Format:  M2TS | 17.9Mbps
Length:  01:56:27 | 22.7Gb
Video:  H.264 | 1920x1080i | 16:9 | 29.970fps
Audio 1:  DTS-HD MA | 4938kbps | 48kHz | 6 channels: Front: L C R, Surround: L R
Audio 2:  LPCM | 2304kbps | 48kHz | 2 channels: L R
Language:  English

Download:
Subyshare.com, xubster.com

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...