12176fafd06f76330477dce6850fc8dc.jpg

Anthony Phillips - Field Day [Remastered] (2018) [96kHz/24bit]
Label: Esoteric Recordings
Genre: Folk Rock,Acoustic,Prog Rock
Quality: FLAC (*tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless [96kHz/24bit]
Time: 01:04:42+01:04:01
Full Size: 2.23 GB

Esoteric Recordings is pleased to announce the release of FIELD DAY, the beautiful instrumental double album originally released in 2005 by GENESIS founding member ANTHONY PHILLIPS.

Work on the composition of FIELD DAY began in September 2001. Anthony would later reflect "I'd become a stranger to the world of guitars and all my lovely stringed instruments would often look at me with mournful reproach! There was a gap in my keyboard-based TV work and so I launched myself on the neglected fretted fraternity, improvising for 2 - 3 hours on each in a state of great excitement but chronic rustiness". Following two aborted attempts at recording the sixty-one pieces of music, recording finally began in earnest in 2004. The recordings saw Anthony utilise 6-string guitar, 10- string guitar, 12-string guitar, cittern, bouzouki, charrango and mandolin to great effect.

Issued the following year, FIELD DAY received a warm response from Anthony Phillips aficionados upon its release. With this new edition, Anthony has revisited the recordings, re-mastering the original stereo mixes and has created a 5.1 Surround sound mix with engineer James Collins. The results bring a new life to the compositions and a much loved album.

7f07df84fdfb0e9f0cee6c45d4766c75.png

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdKTtUMI0EU

3bd3beb85a886f3a522fa6c61a0b27f4.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL3pPm-cSzo

fgubkvif.gif

be18d67eb38eec537ba9591a7205f0c5.jpeg

Please login or register to see this code.

<
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...