c47ce3179723070097131be4a7ae59c8.jpg

J.J. Cale - Stay Around (2019) [44.1kHz/24bit]
Label: JJ Cale/Because Music
Genre: Country rock,Blues Rock
Quality: FLAC (*tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless [44.1kHz/24bit]
Time: 0:48:32
Full Size: 531.3 MB

J.J. Cale was the embodiment of cool blues. With his atypical blend of rock, folk, country, blues and jazz, he was one of the most influential figures in rock'n' roll. Worshipped by Clapton, the Cocaine writer who spent most of his time in a mobile home remains the essence of a laid-back and relaxed musical style. For his fans, Stay Around is a gift from heaven. This posthumous record from April 2019 brings together fifteen unreleased songs mixed and produced by Cale himself and compiled by his widow, Christine Lakeland, and his old collaborator and manager Mike Kappus. "I wanted to find stuff that was completely unheard to max-out the 'Cale factor'," says Lakeland, "using as much that came from John's ears and fingers and his choices as I could, so I stuck to John's mixes. You can make things so sterile that you take the human feel out. But John left a lot of that human feel in. He left so much room for interpretation." Obviously, all these gems - from the stripped back Oh My My My to the more elaborate Chasing You - do not change anything at all about what we knew and loved about this king of cool. The quality of Stay Around, which never sounds slap-dash, proves that the man took every second of his art seriously. And as always with him, we come out of this posthumous album with the feeling of having fully lived a human and warm encounter. A sincere and engaging experience, connected to the soul and the gut.

7f07df84fdfb0e9f0cee6c45d4766c75.png

Please login or register to see this quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cSZZ5v2eDs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sRb3toNZs&list=PL2hJeGdvHqNTzCyz0DxVg7dcAjEHKJf7X

fgubkvif.gif

be18d67eb38eec537ba9591a7205f0c5.jpeg

Please login or register to see this code.

<
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

Condividi

• Crea Nuovo...